"Take the risk! Take the leap! If you're a parent that has been dealing with a child with an illness or some sort of high need, you already know how good it feels to take a risk and reach out to someone and this is another example."
- Liza, Mother of Joli, age 8, Tufts University Women's Soccer
"This relationship has done what no medicine ever could-put a smile and laughter back into a little boy's face."
- Mary, Mother of Tim, age 12, Merrimack Men's Ice Hockey Team
"Not many people can say they have 34 big brothers; every single one of them has made an impact on him."
- Manny, Father of Ethan, age 7, Brown University Men's Hockey
"Benjamin couldn't stop talking about how the guys from the Saint Anselm hockey team went to his baseball game. He felt like a rock star."
- Jennifer, Mother of Benjamin, age 8, Saint Anselm Men's Hockey
"I've only been a Warrior for 12 hours and I'm already loving it!"
- Tim, age 10, Merrimack College Men's Hockey
"When they come out of treatment they are very mature on one level but they are sort of behind in the physical, team aspect of working together with people from being alone a lot. I think there is a lot of really great things about Team IMPACT that help them get past that hurdle of being post treatment and getting back into life."
- Carissa, Mother of Sicilia, age 6, UMass Lowell Softball
"The best part is seeing the confidence that exudes in him; seeing him smiling, seeing the worries gone, seeing this great big smile of being part of something so incredibly big."
- Anne, Mother of Robo, age 13, Boston College Men's Basketball
"It was nice to see young women, young academics, young college athletes playing such a big part; being her rock stars."
- Jorge, Father of Joli, age 8, Tufts University Women's Soccer
"He loves when Riley comes over to play knee-hockey with him. Spending time with the guys means the world to him."
- Denise, Mother of Nick, age 8, UMass Lowell Men's Hockey
"Duncan has found a team of 20 big brothers. It brings me to tears when I see his smile and excitement every time he enters the rink. You did this for him. You gave him this joy. For that, we will be forever greatful."
- Eric, Father of Duncan, age 5, Muhlenberg Ice Hockey